Are you a Senior Integration Lead with expertise in RESTful API Development, knowledge of Cloud technologies and technical leadership experience? Do you want to work on a high profile Digital team that is involved in interesting, impactful projects?
Our client has asked us to look for a Senior Integration Lead for a permanent position. As part of our Digital Channels team, the Senior Digital Integration Lead designs and develops application integrations, interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware. The Senior Digital Integration Lead, leads the development and innovation of API's and micro services using best in class integration patterns.
Here's what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Create and manage a best-in-class external-facing API layer for application integration
- Using an Enterprise Service Bus architectural model, define systems integrations including integration, APIs, and dataflow designs
- Lead API development using a combination of: Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Implement CI/CD best practices in the use of: AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to define Integration governance framework and API Management framework
- Develop/possess an understanding of business processes in the banking industry
- Provide technical leadership in the area of integration development including mentoring and skills development
- Responsible for communicating integration processes and project statuses with partners and stakeholders
- Responsible, with the Quality Assurance team, for ensuring systems are appropriately tested and meets requirements
- Analyze and make decisions on projects’ scope based on priority, business value and development resources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technology discipline
- Minimum 7 – 9 Years of Job Related Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in integration development or related experience in a multi-application enterprise environment with mission critical systems.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with API development including defining and applying API management best practices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Java, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML.
- Strong technical and project leadership experience
- Knowledge and experience with Cloud technologies
- Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Application Integration using an ESB (TIBCO or Mulesoft) and ETL processes is a nice to have
- Experience managing external vendors for software service delivery.
- Advanced ability to map complex business issues to elegant technology solutions. Expert knowledge in Agile development methodologies
- Advanced experience with Mulesoft ESB, AWS, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, MUnit, JMeter
- Advanced experience with Java, C# .Net, JBoss, JSON, XML, MS SQL Server or Oracle, Queues (JMS, MSMQ, Active MQ), RAML
- Ability to manage and prioritize a complex workload with minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of and adherence to Software Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write comprehensive technical documentation and coach or influence others.
- Ability to travel between Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland offices occasionally
- Advanced ability to lead, organize and motivate team members in the discipline
- Experience with financial services and knowledge of FI software an asset.
- Experience with Spring Framework an asset.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.