Are you a Product Manager who is passionate about Products and who has experience with consumer-facing online products? Can you put yourself in the consumer's shoes and formulate ways to help solve the problems they are facing?
Our client is a software company that is a leader in their field. We love this company because of the high caliber of their employees and the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit that they foster.
Our client has asked us to look for Product Managers for different exciting consumer-facing product lines within the company. Because of the nature of these roles, you’ll also be consulting and collaborating across many other product teams to bring all for experiences together. Together, with a clear mission in your heads and hearts, you’ll ship a lot of engaging, beautiful and personalized new product experiences that genuinely solve renter problems and delight them with what you create.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Work in tight, nimble partnership with your design and tech work teammates, sharing the sweat and joy of building stuff together
- Be celebrated for working with openness, trust, being humble, and being all about helping your team do great work
- Embrace ambiguity and help your team through it, laughing when we make a bad choice before figuring out what to try next
- Help embed a creative, goal-oriented and bold product culture, where we try new things, and are curious and open-minded with how to reach each goal
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager for online consumer-facing products
- Self-assured nature, finds it fun to take on a big ask (small bites at a time)
- User-centred style, with a strong sense of empathy and experience driving product direction and execution based on user needs
- Blend of experience from workplaces large and small
- Consulting skills to bring many different parties and perspectives together, forge a vision and get buy-in
- Lovely set of views about how great products are made together with engineering and design - or if earlier in career, are forming those and keen to learn
- Respectful approach to guide, encourage (and even inspire!) a cross-functional team of designers and engineers, to allow each person to uniquely shine and contribute
- Digital product passion in thy blood (e.g. several years experience for the more senior roles), giving you some strong ideas (but weakly held) to share
- Soft skills set including communication, friendly, approachable, open to ideas, generous giver and receiver of feedback
- Desire to be part of and help create a highly-inclusive culture where everyone can belong
- Strategic thinker. Understands business objectives and converts them into clear product plans, follows through with execution.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and challenge. Thrives in a fast-paced environment, concurrently manages multiple initiatives, remains optimistic.
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.