Are you a .NET Developer who is smart and enjoys providing business users with more functionality and enhancements in the applications they are using? Do you have a passion for providing good customer service and want to work for a company that values its employees? With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because of they treat their employees well and have a high caliber of talent.
Our client has asked us to look for a Systems Developer with strong .NET development skills for a permanent role. You will be developing, maintaining and supporting business applications, as well as owning the entire systems development lifecycle.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Gather, review, and analyze business requirements
- Design and develop business application solutions, including systems enhancement and new module development
- Perform integration of systems (both third party and in house)
- Test systems and support user acceptance testing
- Provide end user support as required
- Daily use of Microsoft technologies, including .NET architecture framework, MS SQL, MVC, C#, SSRS, VB / Powershell scripts and VBA
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 3+ years of working experience with progressive responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience with C#, .NET and SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience with Microservices
- Experience with SSRS or other reporting tools is desirable
- Knowledge of datawarehousing is nice to have
- The ability to interact with business users and other technical teams
- Business acumen - the ability to identify potential impacts and work with business users to come up with solutions
- Strong problem solving/trouble shooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multitask and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Quick learner; adaptable to a variety of situations and personalities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passion for technology; keeps up with latest technology
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.