Are you a Senior QA Automation Analyst with Salesforce testing experience and who is driven, a quick learner, and naturally works well as part of a team? Are you passionate about technology and do you love contributing ideas and working on projects that have an impact on the people around you? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
The Senior QA Automation Analyst (SQAAA) is responsible for delivery of exceptional software quality through test automation and QA best practices. The SQAAA works closely with cross functional teams to understand business requirements, develop test plans and test cases, estimate efforts and execute testing. Key responsibilities of this role include maintenance of test automation framework and expansion of automated test coverage for functional, regression, performance and load testing. Although automated testing should be used whenever possible, some manual testing may also be required. The SQAAA will mentor more junior team members and will work on most complex projects and tasks.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Testing Salesforce & Integration Solutions
- Test regular Salesforce and Integration (MuleSoft) releases.
- Develop and maintain well performing automated test scripts using programming or scripting languages.
- Execute automated scripts for functional, regression, performance, and load testing.
- Perform manual testing where needed to support development of test automation, or when automated testing is not appropriate or cost effective.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned.
- Coordinating & Planning
- Collaborate with other Quality Assurance Analysts and Product Owners (team members or vendors) to define the strategy for manual and automated testing and implement the roadmap to deliver.
- Analyze business requirements and use cases to estimate efforts and develop testing strategies.
- Develop and maintain well written test plans and test cases.
- Provide assistance to less experienced Quality Assurance Analysts.
- May be required to perform business analysis on an as needed basis.
- Ensure optimal automated test coverage to include most common and business critical business flows.
- Keep informed of emerging trends in Software Quality Assurance, including QA methodologies, automation tools and best practices.
- Assess and recommend tools and technologies to improve, maintain and expand the test automation framework.
- Advocate development practices that support testability, defect prevention and early detection of defects.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- Degree or Diploma in Computing Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience, of which at least 5 years are hands-on in designing and developing test automation frameworks. with minimum of 2 years in a Senior/Lead QA role or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud Platforms, such as: Financial Services Cloud, Community Cloud, Field Service Lightening, etc.
- Experience in mentoring junior QA team members in test automation and QA practices.
- In-depth knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Ability to lead discussions and build consensus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Keen attention to details.
- Self-starter and a strong team player.
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive when dealing with issues and challenges.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Experience with Provar (automated testing for Salesforce)
- Experience with MuleSoft
- Experience with Informatica (MDM and IDQ)
- Experience with Guidewire
- Experience in business analysis
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.