On behalf of our client, we are seeking a User Support Analyst who is bilingual in French and English with a proven track record of success. You will be involved in all aspects of end-user support including central and distributed applications. As part of a team of highly skilled technicians, you will be responsible to provide prompt and courteous remote and on-site technical service on a localized and company-wide level. This role provides support in a mostly Microsoft Windows based environment. Hardware and software diagnostic capabilities are necessary, and familiarity with network administration is an asset.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, independent and disciplined and who can apply these attributes within the established standards of the Information Systems department and the company organization.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Configure, deploy, and support desktops, laptops and peripherals including network printers.
- Provide end-user support with a multitude of different software.
- Investigate, prioritize, diagnose, document and resolve routine software and hardware issues.
- Utilize trouble ticketing system (ServiceNow) to create, track and resolve support issues.
- Meet required response, service, and resolution times with consistency.
- Produce technical documentation.
- Understand the foundation of architecture, hardware, and software used by the organization.
- Travel to various locations in Canada and US (25% travel requirement).
- Ability to work flexible schedules as needed.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- College degree in related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in multi-faceted support roles.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Sound knowledge of Office365 and Office 2016/2019.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory management and virus control software.
- Understanding of firewalls/routers/switches.
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as ServiceNow.
- Excellent customer service orientation and the ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively with end-users of various technical skill levels.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate fluently and effectively.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with concurrent deadlines and to function under fast paced conditions.
- Strong analytical skills that will allow interpretation of user needs into practical solutions within company standards.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Valid driver license is mandatory
- Bilingual in French & English required
- If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.