Are you a Systems Analyst, CRM and Corporate Systems who places a high value on maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit and delivering high quality, innovative solutions which contribute to the success of the business?
Do you have a passion for providing good customer service and want to work for a company that values its employees? With about 450 people employed throughout their offices in Canada as well as in New York and London, our Client is a leader in their industry. We love this company because of they treat their employees well and have a high caliber of talent.
We are looking for a Systems Analyst, CRM and Corporate Systems to join our client's Vancouver-based Information Systems team. As a passionate team of system analysts and developers, they are faced with complex problems that are ideally solved with technology. Applying technology to support and manage a variety of business application systems as well as systems hardware infrastructure is critical to our client's continued success. You'll be joining a friendly, collaborative, tight knit group that works together to effectively apply technology to investment problems. They place high value on maintaining an entrepreneurial spirit and creating a culture where everyone has opportunities to succeed.
Here is what you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Responsible for maintaining and supporting business applications in the CRM and Corporate Systems portfolio
- Providing end user support
- Triaging support requests from the business and operational units through our ticketing system and other sources
- Working with users to define requests and collect more information when needed
- Analyzing the issue and determine the most efficient solution based on time/effort required
- Monitoring CRM and Corporate Systems and responding to notifications from said systems
- Working with third party vendors to support systems and plan upgrades as needed
- Daily use of Microsoft technologies, including .NET architecture framework, MS SQL, MVC, C#, SSRS
- Reviewing current support processes and recommending enhancements
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- You have an Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or similar.
- You have a strong background in supporting both custom developed and COTS systems (including cloud-based systems).
- You have used and are experienced with a ticket management system.
- You are proficient using MS SQL and .NET/C#.
- You have a passion about technology, learning new languages, and concepts.
- You possess an analytical mind, enjoy solving problems, and have an ability to perform deep thoughtful analysis to discover solutions.
- You have an approach and track record in achieving operational excellence where personal drive, high quality work, and getting things done are critical success factors.
- You have a collaborative spirit that helps you work well with others and communicate effectively.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.