Are you a Change Management Lead who can develop change plans and implement the hands-on execution of change activities? Do you have experience leading direct reports and involvement in major change projects? Our client is a leader in their industry and employs more than 4000 people around the globe. We love this company because they have put the growth of their IT department as a priority and consistently gives people the opportunity to learn as well as work on interesting projects.
Our client is looking for a Change Management Lead for a 4-month contract position working 32 hours a week. This role will be focused on change management over 2 go lives that are happening in the next few months.
Here is what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Define, capture, and understand change impacts including impacts on stakeholders and any barriers that must be overcome (including any behavioral shifts required)
- Develop and execute change plans to support the implementation of a transformation project to achieve adoption within a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Partner with business owners, project manager, managers, and business stakeholders to implement change management activities and provide support to achieve desired business outcomes
- Measure awareness, readiness, and adoption using standard methods such as surveys and interviews
- Continuously improve and update change plans and modify change management activities based on stakeholder feedback, resistance, and measurement outcomes
- Engage stakeholders to gain support and buy-in to support effective implementation and sustainment of change
- Develop and implement communication plans to support change
- Write communications and manage various communication tactics and channels
- Develop and implement learning and adoption plans as required to support acquisition of knowledge & skills
- Provide sponsor support and change leadership coaching to management teams
- Lead the efforts of change resources to support execution of the plan (e.g. Instructional Designer, trainers)
Here is the kind of person we are looking for:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
- A solid understanding of the change process and change management principles
- PROSCI or other equivalent change management certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading, developing, and executing change management plans
- Experience developing and executing communication, readiness, and training plans to support change efforts
- Experience supporting project sponsors and management teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write for a variety of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of stakeholders in a variety of locations and cultures
- Facilitation experience, with ability to design and execute working sessions to uncover change impacts
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and project lifecycles
- Proficient with Microsoft products, including Excel, Project, Word, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results in a complex business environment
- A customer-focused and service-oriented attitude
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates