Are you a strong Business Systems Analyst with Salesforce Lightning experience? Do you want to work in a high profile role where you will have opportunities to make a significant impact? Do you want to work for a company that takes pride in their involvement in the community?
Our client has asked us to look for a Business Systems Analyst, Salesforce for a permanent role. We love this company because of the autonomy its employees are given and because of their investment in their employees' professional and personal development.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
Functional and Technical Analysis
- Lead initiatives and engage teams to discover business needs, analyze, design, configure/develop, test and deliver Salesforce solutions to complex business challenges
- Continuous engagement and collaboration with internal stakeholders, SMEs and end-users to understand and document their needs, business processes and objectives
- Define and implement practical Salesforce configuration and custom solutions
- Facilitate the evaluation of requests and requirements and explain their feasibility to internal teams
- Collaborate with database developers to manage data feeds and other integrations, including Salesforce
- Serve as primary systems administrator for the Salesforce environment with approximately 200 users
- Work with the Business Application Support team to assist with user training and handle administrative functions, including user accounts, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Monitor and maintain Sandbox and production environments
- Collaborate with vendors and project teams to ensure that the configured solution meets the business and user needs
- Active participation with the overall testing and troubleshooting of new and enhanced functions
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst working with internal clients required
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator supporting the Lightning platform required
- Proven knowledge and experience as a Salesforce Financial Services Cloud specialist with ADX201 and ADX211 certifications required. APEX experience, ADX201E and ADX211E certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning platform, functionality and best practices, including building custom applications and objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce Lightning, upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and proficiency with associated tools including Salesforce Reports and Dashboards (required), Einstein Analytics and SQL
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the financial (investment management) industry with Broadridge Dataphile experience an asset
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.