Are you Senior Software Developer Analyst, Mulesoft? Are you passionate about technology and do you love contributing ideas and working on projects that have an impact on the people around you? Our client is a company that provides services to the residents of BC. We love this company because they have great work life balance and you get to see the results of your work.
The Senior Software Developer Analyst, Mulesoft (SSDA Mulesoft) is responsible for the development, testing and delivery of IS integration solutions. The SSDA Mulesoft will perform coding and configuration which includes enhancements and production defect fixes, and provides supplementary documentation (i.e. design, test plans, data and expected results).
The SSDA Mulesoft will mentor more junior team members and will work on most complex projects and tasks.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Perform development, testing and implementation of integration solutions, including design, coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging.
- Provide assistance to less experienced developers.
- Create technical documentation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Scope, estimate, and schedule work on tasks and projects.
- Work closely with Business Analysts or other developers to interpret functional requirements.
- Create work breakdown tasks based on functional requirements.
- Perform system analysis or architectural tasks.
- Make independent technical decisions on issues with own project work.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our current integrations and provides ideas for improvement of the integrations.
- Remains current on technology and provides guidance to management on implementing these.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned.
- Is available for on-call support and system release support.
- Degree or Diploma in Computing Science
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Mulesoft developer experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Java programming experience.
- Experience in relational databases, such as Oracle or SQL.
- Experience with the Agile or Kanban approaches to software development
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and with other team members
- Ability to be proactive when determining tasks and dealing with issues and challenges
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Mulesoft Developer or Architect Certification
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks
- Experience in designing and implementing an enterprise integration architecture
- Experience in implementing API on ESB using REST/web services
- Good understanding of APIs, microservices, and all integration patterns connecting cloud and on-premise applications
- Experience in creating integrations for Salesforce and/or Guidewire
- Experience in leading a team and mentoring more junior team members
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.