Are you a Project Manager with Cloud-based SAAS implementation experience? Are you both hungry and humble? Do you want to make a difference in a non-technology company that has an emphasis on enabling IT to move the business forward? Our client is a large food distribution and manufacturing company that is a leader in its field. We love this company because they really take care of their employees and value IT.
Our client has asked us to look for a Project Manager for a permanent position. A high visibility role, you will be assisting with all ERP and IT projects and will work across all departments of business, including plant operations, sales, finance and administration.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Leads major ERP projects, including design, deployment, enhancement, maintenance, and integration of new or existing business systems or processes.
- Through utilization of project management best practices and superlative communication skills, accelerates completion of multiple technology projects. Project activities will include planning, scheduling, resourcing, task management, budget analysis and reporting, risk management, communication, and training.
- Facilitates meetings and workshops, developing and publishing effective agendas in advance, and taking clear notes and documentation for distribution.
- Oversees task allocation, task completion, and all associated follow-through and reporting.
- Executes technology strategies through excellent organizational leadership to enhance operational excellence, improve staff effectiveness and efficiency, lower product risk, and foster innovation, in conjunction with leadership.
- Writes and updates all project status documentation and reports.
- Maintains a strong commitment to written documentation, including but not limited to internal system and business process documentation, system manuals and user training, and documentation of modifications and upgrades (change control), all within Premium Brands internal documentation systems.
- Communicates regularly with management and all users of information services and systems.
- You have 5+ years of project management experience
- You have experience implementing cloud-based SAAS
- If you have experience implementing ERPs and/or have financial system experience that is a plus
- You have a consultative mindset and are able to recommend and influence users to consider options
- You have a sense of awareness and adaptability to deal with different situations and personalities
- You obviously have great communication skills, which includes the discernment to read your audience and determine the type of communication that is required
- You are smart enough to know when to rely on subject matter experts for knowledge
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.