Are you a Technical Support Analyst with experience in Azure and Office 365? Are you detail oriented and do you work well both independently as well as part of a team?
Our client has asked us to look for a Technical Support Analyst for a 6 month contract. We love this client because they are a well-loved BC-based restaurant chain that treats their people well.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- You will be helping with some server upgrades
- You will help set up the Azure domain
- You will help configure users on Office 365
- You will change security settings
- You will work with a vendor to follow their technical instructions for setup and configuration
- You will build laptops and create user accounts and permissions
- You will support provide support and troubleshooting for internal users on different applications and computer issues
- You will work closely with different departments to make sure POS changes are coordinated
- You have 2+ years of experience as a technical support analyst
- You are comfortable with Azure and Office 365
- You have great customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- You are a great communicator and can break down complex technical issues into plain English without talking down to people
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- You are comfortable working with vendors
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.