Are you a Product Growth Specialist who is driven and passionate about driving traffic and all things digital? Do you want to work for a company that is in high growth mode? Our client is a technology start up company which has the financial backing of a well-established, well-connected parent company. We love this company because each team member can make a significant impact, and because they like to hire smart, engaged people.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Product Growth Specialist for a permanent position to handle the strategy and execution, as well as work with agency partners, in driving traffic to an already high traffic consumer-facing web site.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
Provide SEO strategy and recommendations that maintain and optimize search visibility;
Develop online marketing strategies (Email, SEM, Social & Mobile) for increased brand awareness and consumer traffic;
Govern all campaigns from definition and development to deployment including reporting and recommended actions derived from analytics and performance metrics;
- Seek and secure marketing partnerships and alliances to build traffic and advance the consumer experience;
Stay current on best practices surrounding SEO, SEM, CRM/email performance, mobile adoption, social media etc.;
Identify new opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking;
Manage online budgets, forecasting monthly goals and ensuring that they are achieved.
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 5+ years of SEO and SEM experience
- Previous experience managing high traffic consumer-facing web sites that receive millions of visitors per month
- Thorough understanding of conversion funnel management and online performance metrics and benchmarks
- Experience with keyword research, density analysis, reporting and link building tools
- Strong comprehension of web analytic software tools
- Experience working with email campaign management systems/platforms;
- Highly organized multi-tasker who can seamlessly manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment;
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.