Are you a Full Stack Software Developer who is looking to work on modern, sophisticated applications, using leading edge technologies? Our Client is the leader in their industry providing solutions for the global financial sector. We love this company because they have been recognized with numerous awards, is rapidly growing, and is located in a beautiful office in Gastown.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a Full Stack Software Developer for a permanent position. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy.
You will create new React-based features using a C#/SQL Server back end. You will also assist with migrating our Sencha code base to React, to bring our code in line with the latest frameworks. As well, there are opportunities for back-end work in C# and SQL Server, such as writing REST APIs for the front-end.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Create new React-based features for desktop web application and portal, using a C#/SQL Server back end
- Migrate existing Sencha-based code to React
- Work in a Scrum team to deliver value every two weeks
- Collaborate with the UX team to design best-in-class workflows and experiences
- Assist with diagnosing and troubleshooting production issues
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- 3 years of working in an Agile team
- Experience with highly scalable systems, handling millions of users
- Experience writing unit tests using Jasmine or Jest
- Sencha (extjs) experience is an asset
- C#, SQL Server experience is an asset
- Knowledge and experience writing secure front-end code is an asset
- Experience with code scanning tools such as SonarQube is an asset
- Collaborative, 10/10 communicator; you chat to your teammates every day
- You think big. Your pages work for hundreds of thousands of users in an environment with millions
- High energy; you bring a lot of enthusiasm to the job
- Flexible; you want to work with legacy Sencha as well as new React code
- You’re interested in contributing to the back end as required
- You have TDD experience and you write unit tests for everything. 90% code coverage is not a problem for you
- You take secure coding seriously and you do this every day
- You know a thing or two about Identity and Access Management
- You want to be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in Canada
- If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.