Are you a C# Developer who is looking to work on modern, sophisticated applications, using leading edge technologies? Our Client is the leader in their industry providing solutions for the global financial sector. We love this company because they have been recognized with numerous awards, is rapidly growing, and is located in a beautiful office in Gastown.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a C# Developer for a permanent position. This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best developers in Vancouver and apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy.
You’ll be using leading edge technologies to deliver SaaS solutions that are used by millions to capture and archive instant messages from a variety of sources. You also get to solve scalability and high availability problems in big data environments.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Work as part of an agile development team to write C# code for enterprise services
- Write unit and integration tests for your C# code
- Design, in collaboration with the team and the Technical Program Manager, software to satisfy the business requirements
- Collaborate with Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) in development of test cases for C# code
- Develop deployment systems for C# based systems
- Document code and document detail designs
- Collaborate with the team and the Technical Program Manager on user story generation and refinement
- Help resolve issues with production systems
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You are an energetic, driven, passionate developer with:
- C# development experience
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with any of the following is an asset:
- Building Enterprise applications
- Network protocols such as HTTP, TLS, TCP
- Service oriented architecture including Thrift, REST, and JSON
- SQL and non-SQL databases such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Kafka and ZooKeeper
- Building scalable, multi-threaded applications and services
- API development experience in service and resource-oriented architectures
- Python, Java, or C++
- Security in an Enterprise Environment
- Installation and deployment technologies such as MSI/WiX or Ansible
- If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.