Are you a strong node.JS Developer who wants to work for a growing, profitable company? Do you want to work with another smart developers in a respectful environment where you are encouraged to share your opinions?
Our client is a US-based company provides software products to universities and school districts all across North America. We love this company because they are planning to double in size in the next 3 years. Plus it is small enough where you can make an impact yet there are opportunities for advancement.
Our client has asked us to look for a Full Stack Developer, Node.JS for a permanent position.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Design, build and maintain frontend components using Vue / AngularJS / Material design frameworks
- Design, build and maintain backend API components using NodeJS framework
- Build and maintain backend unit, functional, and integration tests
- Build and maintain frontend unit and end-to-end tests
- Drive end to end development from architecting and design through implementation and deployment
- Ensure that the application codebase is conforming to best practices with regards to coding standards and design patterns
- Provide technical and architectural leadership to peers through code reviews, unit testing, bug fixing, and problem-solving
- Participate and lead discussions as a proactive contributor on design meetings and sprint planning
- 2+ years of software development work experience applying knowledge of Object-Oriented Principles / Software Design Patterns and web-services architecture
- Have worked with RESTful API implementation using frameworks like NodeJS
- Proficiency with writing complex and optimized SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- University degree, college diploma, or equivalent
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Amazon AWS components such as S3, EC2, and RDS
- Experience working with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience working with CI / CD environments
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.