Are you a Systems Analyst who is solutions focused and curious? Do you want to be an instrumental part of a company's operations and growth? Our client is a Metro Vancouver based benefits company that was founded in 1975. We love this company because it is big enough to have an impact of many of its members, yet small enough for each person to have an influence on the direction of the company as a whole.
Our client has asked us to look for a strong Systems Analyst for a permanent position. The role will involve approximately 70% project work and 30% support.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- You will work with business users, gathering and translating requirements
- You will make recommendations on solutions and make them happen
- You will support a variety of applications used internally, including Office365, Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, and benefits specific applications
- You will identify ways to enhance the use of existing applications
- You will identify areas of improvement through customization, integration, and workflow management
- You will identify bottlenecks and root causes and recommend potential solutions
- You will work with vendor partners including a managed service IT group and software licensing
- You will help to provide better metrics for the business
- You will research and investigate different tools and methods that might help further the company's goals
- Other duties as required
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience as a Systems Analyst or Business Analyst with a technical background, supporting a variety of applications and systems
- If you have experience with Microsoft CRM or SharePoint that would be an asset
- You possess both business and technical acumen
- You have a get it done attitude and are driven to find solutions to problems
- You are curious and have an investigative nature
- You communicate well and can interact with all levels of an organization along with external partners
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.