Are you a Solution Architect with a .NET background who wants to have a large impact on a variety of operating groups within a large company? Do you want to work for a company that was financially stable even during COVID?
Our client has asked us to look for for a Solution Architect, .NET for a permanent position. We love this company because they offer opportunities for growth and movement within the company, as well as good work life balance.
As a Solutions Architect you will work collaboratively and help foster a positive team culture. You have expertise and knowledge in software structure, systems analysis and design & implementation of enterprise solutions. In this role, you will plan, design, develop and define business solution implementation standards, and establish re-usable standards, guidelines, and frameworks for executing development solutions or system configurations. In addition to contributing to the intake and definition of business requests, evaluation, analysis, and recommendation, you will also assist with Tier 2/3 Support for end-users.
Please note that you can be based in BC, Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba or Saskatchewan.
Here is what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- Define systems architecture and technology roadmap for the team portfolio, and act as a technical lead in the software development process.
- Design, develop and implement net new business solutions, refinements and improvements to existing in-place systems.
- Support and assist internal team members to ensure effective flow of work.
- Contribute to solution design and system documentation and assist in the definition of strategic objectives and creation of system requirements.
- Provides Tier 2/3 support and education to end-users and business stakeholders.
- Explore new solutions and technologies by key vendors & partners, engaging in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success.
- Identify and establish continuous improvement opportunities for the team.
Here is the kind of person we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of web-based application architectures and frameworks (including React) and the way these integrate with services.
- Knowledge of security gateways and protocols (JWT, Oauth2.0, SSL Certificates)
- Knowledge of software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes and testing)
- Knowledge of Docker and Containerization (Kubernetes, k8s preferred)
- Experience with source control, automated builds, and build deployment.
- Agile methodology experience is an asset.
- Ability to think critically and innovatively and drive/manage change.
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Organized and resourceful with strong research abilities, work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.