Are you a Application Deployment Technician who is motivated and wants to be involved in an enterprise project? Do you have any experience with file torrent transfer technologies? Our client is a leader in their industry and employs more than 4000 people around the globe. We love this company because they have put the growth of their IT department as a priority and consistently gives people the opportunity to learn as well as work on interesting projects.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for an Application Deployment Technician for a 5+ month project.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Configure applications to synchronise data with systems.
- Support technicians for the deployment of new application and configuration with the systems.
- Configure systems and support the technicians for the upgrade of applications.
- Document configuration of application installations.
- Involvement with testing applications, data synchronisation and application interaction and stability.
- Troubleshooting and resolution as a result of the deployment and upgrades and changes to configuration.
- Liaise with technicians, stakeholders, application support, project coordinator, project manager and other related groups.
- Update of deployment ticket status in ticketing systems.
- Reporting of deployment status.
- Proactively raise deployment issues, risks and delays to project level.
- 3+years experience with remote application deployment with large enterprises.
- Any experience with file torrent transfer technologies
- Motivated, patient, diligent, self-starter willing to work as a key team member to drive delivery.
- Flexibility regarding work time and time zones - Although based in PST, some team members will be in other time zones. Application training will likely be conducted in HKT. Deployment times will be agreed by the project coordinator and the stakeholders.
- Experience supporting core IT infrastructure desired.
- Zendesk experience desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (including Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Windows server experience.
- PowerShell and scripting experience.
- Application management experience.
- Troubleshooting skills for resolving application deployment issues.
- Documentation experience.
- Hyper-V experience/exposure.
- Fluent in English.
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.