Are you a Business Analyst with a background in Data who wants to have a large impact the strategy of a large company? Do you want to work for a company that was financially stable even during COVID?
Our client has asked us to look for for a Business Analyst, Data Analytics for a 6 month contract position with opportunity to extend. We love this company because of the caliber of people working there.
The Business Analyst, Data and Analytics will be responsible for engaging with the business, trying to figure out how they've been using their data and what has been done so far, the fit gap analysis, and determining current state and future state. Data has not been traditionally used at this company to help make business decisions, and one of the major strategies is improving the ability to use data to solve business problems.
Here is the kind of person we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in an enterprise environment
- Involvement in a Data and Analytics program before. If you have a background as a data engineer or have studied data science, that is an asset.
- Ability to think critically and innovatively and drive/manage change.
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Organized and resourceful with strong research abilities, work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.