Are you a Business Analyst who can hit the ground running? Do you want to work for a company that was financially stable even during COVID?
Our client has asked us to look for for a Business Analyst for a 3 month contract position with opportunity to extend. We love this company because of the caliber of people working there.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering requirements, translating them, assessing current state and figuring out future state for a Health and Safety project.
Here is the kind of person we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of business analysis experience in an enterprise environment
- Skilled at gathering requirements, process improvement, fit gap analysis, current state and future state determination, and documentation
- Ability to think critically and innovatively and drive/manage change.
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Organized and resourceful with strong research abilities, work ethic, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.