Are you a strong Full Stack Engineer who can wants to work for a transformative industry? Are you eager to solve real business problems?
Our client, a Bay Area based company, has opened up an office in downtown Vancouver and is looking for senior Full Stack Engineers to grow the office and help solve problems for their customers. We love this company because they encourage their engineers to work on what they are passionate about and want to hire people who are empathetic towards their customers and users.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will work in a product team building new features and products across web and mobile. All of the engineers work across the full stack, so we take special care to make the experience as seamless and productive as possible. You will contribute to our process by developing best practices/conventions, tooling, and evaluating new libraries/technologies.
Here is what you'll do on a day to day basis:
- Develop high-impact features end to end on web and mobile
- Act as a tech lead for larger projects
- Create and analyze A/B tests for new features
- Collaborate with PMs and designers to find the right approach to build a feature
- Provide feedback to engineers in the form of code reviews and comments on technical documents
- 3+ years of experience with web development in production, preferably with the tools in our stack: Python/Django for web apps and APIs, Celery for background jobs, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, React Native for cross-platform mobile apps
- A deep understanding of best practices in UX, and the differences between web and mobile
- Track record of launching and iterating on apps or large software projects
- Experience as a tech lead on features or projects
- Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies, and shaping the culture and values of the team
- Experience working with Graph Databases or Machine Learning is a plus
If you are interested in exploring this position, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.