Are you a QA Analyst who has experience with ERP Systems? Are you able to find the best approach to testing and create test cases with minimal guidance? Our client is a leader in their industry and employs more than 4000 people around the globe. We love this company because they have put the growth of their IT department as a priority and consistently gives people the opportunity to learn as well as work on interesting projects.
Our client has asked for our help in looking for a QA Analyst for a 3 month contract position with possibility of extension. The QA Analyst will work with the Test Lead, Business Analyst, Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to understand requirements and how the system is/will be used including its system integrations, devise test cases, execute testing with the functional SMEs and stakeholders/users, and manage/track/resolve issues identified during testing.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Writing & executing Functional, Integration, Regression, UAT and Smoke tests
- Reporting test cases as they map to requirements
- Testing ERP packages, system workflows and associated system integrations
- Collaborating with multiple teams and product areas, reporting to management
- Analyzing the results of tests and test coverage to determine the quality of the solution
- Estimations on testing efforts
- Defect Management and Triage
- Metrics and risk management (prioritization of defects severity)
- Perform tests under tight time constraints with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Enforcement of QA standards and providing strategic improvement recommendations
Here is the type of person we are looking for:
- You have 4+ years of experience as a QA Analyst for enterprise systems
- You are able to work remotely and have your own equipment to participate in web calls
- You have working knowledge with JIRA and X-Ray
- If you have ERP project experience that would be ideal
- You have great communication skills and work well in a team environment.
If you would like to explore this position, please apply now!
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates