Are you a Full Stack Developer with experience in AWS serverless framework? Do you want to work for a company that has an impact on how we live our lives?
Our client, a global company that is listed on the NASDAQ, is looking for a Full Stack Developer for a permanent position. We love this client because they care about the personal growth and development of their employees, and because their technology positively affects the global well-being.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing cloud-native AWS software, troubleshooting problems, implementing solutions, and monitoring the effectiveness of the databases. You will be working to bring the existing full-stack application to a cloud-native environment and to develop new application on the created native-cloud platform developed. You will be working in an exciting, fast-paced, agile team to build a project from the ground up.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute cutting edge cloud-native AWS solutions
- Understanding and experience developing the entire stack – web to db
- REST API connectivity integration
- Ability to function in ambiguity and adapt to rapid changes common in early-stage product development.
- You have 5+ years experience as a full-stack developer
- You have 3+ years of experience with AWS Serverless framework
- You are proficient with node.JS and REST APIs
- If you have experience with some of the following tools that would be a strong asset:
- DynamoDB, Cloudwatch
- React, Redux, Jest
- You have a Test-Driven Development philosophy
- You are proficient in Agile development methodologies, including Agile Scrum
- You have experience with CI/CD using tools such as code pipeline
- You understand end to end data flow
- You are a great communicator
- You are able to work both within a team and autonomously
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.