Our client, a global company that is listed on the NASDAQ, is looking for a QA Developer for a permanent position. We love this client because they care about the personal growth and development of their employees, and because their technology positively affects the global well-being.
As a QA Developer for AWS native application, you are an experienced AWS developer in the software QA team helping the development team with developing automated tests and cloud monitoring. You will be part of our R&D development team, working closely with the developers in an Agile/Scrum team. To succeed in this role we are looking for someone who will be an active team player with a genuine interest in quality assurance and help in providing high-quality products to customers.
Here is what you'll be doing on a day to day basis:
- Actively communicate with the development team and stockholders to understand the current application requirements and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain automated integration and end2end test for Microservices infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain automated UI and application end2end test.
- Design software QA documents like test case, test plan, traceability matrix
- Define and document best practices in testing strategy based on Vaisala process and standards.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization.
- Develop efficient DynamoDB queries.
- You have 5+ years experience as a QA developer
- You have 3+ years of experience with cloud services
- You are proficient with Selenium
- You have worked on large enterprise level projects before
- If you have experience with some of the following tools that would be a strong asset:
- Node, Typescript, Cypress, Jest
- Git, Bitbucket
- Linux, VMware
- You understand end to end data flow
- You are a great communicator
- You are able to work both within a team and autonomously
If you would like to explore this position further, please apply now!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company.
People are our passion. People are our profession.
Since 2010, SIGnature Recruiting has been pairing exceptional people with short-term contracts and long-term careers in Vancouver’s flourishing IT industry. We are specialists in IT Recruiting and pride ourselves in making valuable contributions to our clients and candidates.