Japan is a country I have a real affinity for. A portion of my extended family did a mini family reunion there 3 years ago. It is unlike any other culture I’ve ever experienced – from the natural beauty to the high-tech gadgets… the amazing variety of food… the courtesy and genuine graciousness that was extended to us… the unparalleled attention to detail in everything that the Japanese do… It was quite the experience and it’s a country that I hope to visit again in the future.
In case you haven’t heard, one of our clients in TOKYO is looking to DOUBLE their office in the next year with strong Software Engineers and Engineering Managers. For those of you who are interested, here are a few notes about the company and the positions:
- There are 170 people in the Tokyo tech office.
- It’s a technology agnostic environment. Our client is looking for technically strong individuals with Computer Science backgrounds.
- This is not your typical Tokyo company. The typical work hours are 8-9 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- The company will take care of your working visa and give you a relocation allowance.
- Our client is looking all over the world for the best Software Engineers and Engineering Managers to join their team.
Why should you consider this?
- Salaries are very competitive and they offer a lucrative long-term incentive plan based on global growth and profitability.
- The company is going through explosive growth.
- You’ll work on cool projects and products that impact the business globally.
- You’ll have a direct impact on the business.
- It’s a very culturally diverse office. 25 different countries are represented in the Tokyo office.
- Lunch is catered 4 times per week. They have free drinks, snacks, cereal, etc. They have a ping pong table, climbing wall, dartboard, etc.
- C’mon it’s Japan!
Interested? Contact us!
Written by Rachel Shen